Hi, I'm a lazy ass.

Christine. 22. Wants to live a simple and boring life.




Amanda Li Ying Meng Kiat Tonggab Yi Wen Yi Xin

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 April 2012

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
Goodbye General! Wednesday, July 8, 2009 @ 12:09 AM
By the time I post this General Zhao should probably be waltzing with Kangaroos in Australia. On the 4th of July we held (some sort) of a farewell dinner for him. Actually its more like a mass gathering with the other alumni but of course we couldn't tell him that and I think I'm quite safe because he probably wouldn't read this and already miles away aha~


Such a huge group of seniors I felt a little intimidated and quickly hurried to find my batch.

Actually we had a more important mission! To wrap General Zhao's (lovely) present.

Because we forgot to buy the wrapper Amanda selflessly tore out some fabric from her blouse for us. 

CJ was the only senior to come and approach us at that point of time to ask how we were doing ha. 





Woohoo!

Alison really lost a lot of weight leh...

The 10th batch~ 

Mk trying to get in touch with his feminine side. 

I'm happy that you joined the ranks of "guys who carry handbags for their girlfriends", mk! Wonder when would I influence one to do so...

The only girl wearing a skirt that day, zhang sheng gu li gu li! 

I love them. 

Mikio looking badass.


Tsukemen~ this one not bad la, but the one with pork bone and seafood stock was a bit too salty for my taste.

Mk looks like a clown.





The terror!! See how my lenses shivered in horror! 





Is it just me or is Amanda getting cuter even when she gets older? 



Selina I prefer your red hair!!



The old birds.

Mk why you take the pictures of our seniors all blur one? 





Lol I like L.Y's expression in here. 

XN @ his Iphone no 1







Yixin I can see XN sitting down leh.



XN @ his Iphone no 2

I don't even know why I put this up ahahahaha

XN @ his Iphone no 3





See my fist in mouth move! 

You'll never beat the real deal. 


I'm embarrassed, don't any more photos of me.

Why my bf's mouth so small. 

CJ looks like he's scolding us. XN @ his Iphone no 4

XN @ his Iphone no 5

Lol Mikio.





Ahahahaha everytime I see this I want to laugh. Yixin's too good with her expressions! 

Reminds me of some Jay Chou album cover? 

Er and this one Jay Chou running away from the gou zhai dui? 







Oh Tonggab your feet should have been in here too! 






Talk cock talk cock~

Waiting for the next outing guys! =D

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.