|
Hi, I'm a lazy ass.
|
Christine. 22. Wants to live a simple and boring life.
Amanda Li Ying Meng Kiat Tonggab Yi Wen Yi Xin May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 April 2012 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
I have a big mouth. Friday, May 8, 2009 @ 12:05 AM
I know its none of my business. But when I get pissed off by something I need to get it off my chest. And because you've acted all mysterious and didn't want to use names I'll do that too. And it is because that I still regard you as a member of the 10th batch do I make this post. But seriously the last two posts you made has totally erased whatever little left of regard I have of you. I think that you're just a attention seeking prat who seriously needs to see a shrink for habouring those violent notions. You talked how much you've sacrificed for your pride and happiness. From my pov what you said just made you looked ridiculous and you really tarnished your own pride that you've so desperately wanted to keep it shining, or so you think. You're truly delusional if you thought that you were the suffering, valiant romantic hero who's sacrificed so much for his love. I think you know nothing about love so help yourself first, because you seem more like a masochistic idiot who's into the pains that's spawned from your preposterous concept of love. I'm through this lest I become the next target of your mental murder. But really, I don't think we have ever hated you. Prejudices of your personality aside, we still regarded you as the person who has skipped training the least amount of times. I won't even ask you to reflect on what you've have done because it seems futile. |