Hi, I'm a lazy ass.

Christine. 22. Wants to live a simple and boring life.




Amanda Li Ying Meng Kiat Tonggab Yi Wen Yi Xin

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 April 2012

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
Hai... Thursday, May 7, 2009 @ 6:49 PM
I had a bad feeling something bad was going to happen. I wasn't sure how or what, but when I received a call from my auntie from Malaysia just now I knew something was wrong. She didn't told me what because she wanted to tell my mum, but my mum just started work today so she wasn't at home. She just called again just now and told us a cousin of mine is dead. Murdered most probably. A cousin I've only remember seeing once.

She was the daughter of my second uncle's. We've never been on great terms with them. His family never comes back for reunion dinners on CNY although he lives in Segamat. I don't even know how my uncle looks like except that mum tells that he has a beard. But this cousin of mine, I remember the first and the last time I saw her was somewhere 2 years ago during CNY. My dad made rounds to our relatives' houses to give out angbaos. They had a pretty big house and only my aunt, my cousin and her brother were there. Her face I vaguely remember to be quite pretty. I felt awkward around her because it was my first time meeting them in 19 years. She was really nice with my mum though, since she was the most familiar person she was with in my family.

I knew that she was working in Singapore, but I didn't know what it was until just now. She was supposed to get married with this guy but something happened and she wanted to get away from him, and so they signed the letter of separation and but she died in hospital yesterday after falling from her house.

Heavens ah kindly reduce the amount of dramatic happenings with my family and my relatives can? Thank you very much. m(_ _)m

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.