|
Hi, I'm a lazy ass.
|
Christine. 22. Wants to live a simple and boring life.
Amanda Li Ying Meng Kiat Tonggab Yi Wen Yi Xin May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 April 2012 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
You know something... Sunday, February 8, 2009 @ 2:13 AM
I just realised it now. I think it sounds rather sad. It seems like so of many of my recent posts has got something to do with kendo. I don't post anything much if it's got nothing to do with kendo. This means that I've got no life what am I gonna do I've become 梅菜 number II... Portfolio portfolio portfolio screw you ah. You wait. I shall get my revenge. Some time. Recently I have to keep reminding myself if everything goes well I'm going to graduate soon. 3 years, it feels as if yesterday I'm still in the claustrophobic animation room and laughing at Zhang Min's foot when she stepped on the zipper on Joyce's sleeping bag. I almost felt like going back to those days, but I still feel relieved that this three year course is almost over. How much of my eyesight and sleep and my youth and my brain cells has it costed me (okay la I'm partly to blame with my really healthy habits also)! If I were to regret anything, it would only be that I should have worked a little harder during year one and in Kendo. I don't know if you guys already know but there was one time where I felt really afraid of kendo. It's silly now I think back of it, and I some how want to make up for all the lost time. If that day tonggab never preached me I swear I'd never have looked back and just gone on my way on the super no life path. Year 2 was really quite a crappy year for me. I was rather obsessed with earning money and I couldn't really find anything that I really liked. It was only in year 3 that I began to take life a little easier, and in kendo also. It felt good you know, wanting to really become good, I didn't really felt that in year 2 or 1. And the friends! Oh it made everything so much better. But damn the last year's assignments I can't even fork out time for training and when I saw this year's youth tournament I was almost exploding with the need to join them at the moment. I don't know how I would feel in the future but I really want to train properly after all this crap is over. It might be the music I'm listening to or my PMS but I really want to thank the 10th batch for making my life in NYP so much more fun. You might even think we haven't been through much, but your company has been really...great. Pfttt...excuse my eloquence. Yohhhhhhhh I've been planning the trip to Japan. If planning for a 10 day trip air ticket cheapest one I can find online so far is $715 round trip, plus around $450 for lodging, total $1100! How's that sound? You guys do the maths for food yourself, then feedback to me again. =) |