Hi, I'm a lazy ass.

Christine. 22. Wants to live a simple and boring life.




Amanda Li Ying Meng Kiat Tonggab Yi Wen Yi Xin

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 April 2012

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
An eleven year old taught me something today. Saturday, February 21, 2009 @ 11:39 AM
Thanks to Liying, Amanda and my chance encounter on the tv I'm now hooked on boys over flowers, and as I was trying to find the video on youtube I chanced upon this video titled "Brenden Foster died Friday 11/2/2009". On the thumbnail was a very young boy, and I clicked on it. 

One look and you'll think he's just any overweight boy that likes to eat Macdonalds and play video games all day. But he's a boy with leukemia, and you know those kind of make a wish foundation whereby the grant the wishes of children who have terminal illnesses? Guess what wish he made. 



Bloody hell he made a wish to save the homeless! How many people would even think the homeless they are told by their doctor they have 2 weeks to live? Oh I tell you I really cannot believe how brave this boy is, and how matured he thinks. He makes me feel like I'm a primary school student. Its as though he's possessed by a 1000 year old sage from the mountains. I feel ashamed watching my silly boys over flowers drama with a growling stomach and only thinking of what to eat for breakfast and that Soo Yijung is goddamned cute with his dimpled smile. Oh oh oh the shame! You know what? This boy even thought about bees!! Bloody hell! Bees! He said the bees were dying off without the flowers so volunteers started planting seeds around. When asked about facing death, he said "It happens, it's natural".  Imagine that! I wonder if the whole thing's really staged. I would pray to guanyin when I was 11 for me and my family to live for a 10000000000000 years (although I don't now). 

What made my heart ache was him saying something everyone us would find so cliche was "never give up, follow your dreams". 
I've never felt such such heartache for a complete stranger, and no eleven year old boy has made me feel so bad. He really moved me, really inspired me.

But for now I think I'll go back to watch my drama first.

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.