Hi, I'm a lazy ass.

Christine. 22. Wants to live a simple and boring life.




Amanda Li Ying Meng Kiat Tonggab Yi Wen Yi Xin

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 April 2012

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
Cycling Trip~ Wednesday, October 8, 2008 @ 9:19 PM
Today I cycled until my ass can bloom out flower already. 
No not really la, joking joking. 
Yi wen, Li Ying, Gabriel, MK and I cycled down to Jalan Kayu. If only Amanda could have come too eh...initially we had like a lot of plans, but because of the rain and SOMEONE's schedule, we cancelled off the trip to the farm. D= 
I cycled down from Woodlands and met the gang at Yi wen's house, where they all stayed over on Tuesday night. I was hoping for it not to rain and when we were on our way there the sun was so strong my arms are now like cooked lobsters. I really think I super lan. Cannot even take a bit of sunlight, damn sad. =.=

Off to Jalan Kayu! (Zzzz I'm sleepy...)

Hee hee. =D

MK looks so cute in this pic ah! (Even Gabs also tio stun)

Mei nu and nice scenery~ <3>

Lately I've started using a lot of the "V" pose.

Classic 青春 pic!!! =D  I think I should develop this. But sia the date there, and WRONG one some more. We should have did some pose similar to Yi wen's one, hahaha.

The peace gang, and how come I look like I got 暴牙?!

THE DATE AND TIME IS WRONNNNGGGG! D=

I love this picture. One thing is because Yi wen looks very nice (look and how much her arm got sunburnt), but the bigger reason is because LI YING LOOKS DAMN CUTE IN THIS PICTRE OMG AHAHAHAHA!


OMG LOCH NESS SPOTTED!! OAO Bleh I pai seh sia Gabriel just had to correct me that it was a monitor lizard or some lizard thing when I initially thought it was a crocodile because I was telling them minutes ago that Seletar reservoir has got crocodiles swimming around.

Anyway we went to this Mad Jack to have lunch. Damn suay la I, order smoothie the smoothie taste cannot machiam coarsely crushed ice and diluted strawberry syrup and a bit of milk that has been unwillingly added in. Eee. The baked rice also so so only. Should have ordered Yi wen's chicken chop which tastes like 347867251 times better and cheaper also. =/ 

Because of the heavy rain, we were mostly trapped in the Mad Jack resturant. MK left early because he had something (very mysterious) on, and we soon left as well. Everytime I'm on a bike, I think of a lot of things. A lot a lot a lot. It must be the repetitive action ah. Anything that is done repetitively has a very hypnotic effect on me, and from then on I try to think of things to take my mind away from the action of cycling, or look at my surroundings. That's why I cycle so slow, sorry ah everyone, make you all wait every few hundred metres, ma fan bah. Li Ying ah, you did an action today that made me realise something, thank you ah. Aahahaha weird ba, its nothing bad la, and it wasn't a conscious action also, don't worry its just good timing. =) Anyway the four of us wanted to enjoy the scenery at Seletar Reservoir when the rain started coming again, then still had to cycle back to Woodlands myself. It wasn't really that tiring la, my butt just felt really sore. =___= '<

On my way home, this bus service 169 stopped at a bus stop near my secondary school, and it was pretty crowded. After some pushing, everyone on the bus stop managed to get up to the bus. A Indian foreign worker caught my eye. He was trying to get pass a malay guy on the steps on the already crowded bus, and the malay uncle was like really pissed and said "DON'T GET ON THE BUS WHEN IT'S ALREADY SO CROWDED LA!" or something like that. The foreign worker kept dumb and pretended he didn't hear anything, while everyone who heard the guy stared at him. 

I don't like the idea that there are now like hundreds of thousands of foreign workers here and they're weird actions and how they make us want to chase them out of the country, but to be honest la, they are here because they are doing jobs that, to put in in a less pleasant way, jobs that we don't want to do. In the recent Serangoon Gardens workers' domitory thingy, so many people petitioned against giving the workers a place to live in near there, and I thought its really selfish of them la. I mean, they are helping us to build homes leh. If they aren't here, where your homes come from? Sprout from the ground like a bean stalk ah. Rich people really irk me. All they think is about themselves and think like they are superior. Singapore is small la, deal with it man.

But the government must be blamed also la, always like to suddenly surprise us one, say build means build, say do means do. And they really need to put a control on the foreign workers let into here. I mean half a million is like super scary leh. Tsk tsk tsk...


Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.