Hi, I'm a lazy ass.

Christine. 22. Wants to live a simple and boring life.




Amanda Li Ying Meng Kiat Tonggab Yi Wen Yi Xin

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 April 2012

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
Summar Fest ah! Sunday, August 24, 2008 @ 12:07 PM
My contacts make me drowsy when I wear them. Think its probably the big difference in the degrees bah. My astigmatism actually increased from 25 to 100 sia. What the hell lor it must be all the computer computer I'm using. My kendo buddies complained that I very emo the whole day, it's because I didn't felt a bit of discomfort ah, sorry sorry. m(T_T)m
Anyway, summer fest was still quite fun. Except for the crowd! Its SUPER DUPER crowded. I would never go to such crowded places if it wasn't for my friends ah. Bon Odori is still the best, =D and we still have Yi wen, Amanda and Gabriel (!) joining in too. Too bad MK wasn't around, he'll so regret it sia. 

The food so so ba. Guess its because there weren't any cooking facilities there so the food was a bit hard and cold. The good thing was the time spent with friends! =D
Photos! Hai my photo taking skills realy CMI. Very pai seh, everyone. Click to get enlarged versions, if you want the raw file just post on my tag board I'll send to your email.

A lot of people bah. 
Half-eaten, not so appetising looking anymore "rare cheesecake" on a rainy evening and bloody looking blueberry jam. 
Hee both of them look good in Yukata hor? Li Ying looks so er...not chor lor. Hahahaa.
Awkward moment for us all. YOU SEE HOW MY CAMERA IS LIKE ME!? The lens blurred out the rest of the people except for Yaso-san, who's still reasonably focused. AHAHAHAHAHA *pats camera* No la joking joking all of you are very important to me (not Yaso's friends though). I thought that it's quite a pity that many of the girls' faces were blur, because they were all smiling so nicely. MUST BE BECAUSE YASO IS THERE!


KENG AND YIWEN! How long they haven't met each other liao ah? When I was resizing the pictures, I really thought that they've changed a lot lehhhhh. Too bad I can't find any old photos of them together to compare. You'll be shocked at the difference. But maybe its just me la, since I've already known them for like what, 6 years for Keng and 8 years for Yiwen lor!

Highlight of the event, Bon Odori! =D Because of the rain it had to be held in the sports hall. Its not that bad la, just that I could smell a lot of B.O hahahaha hope my buddies didn't smell my B.O also, AHAHAHA!! 

EXTRAS 8D: 
Could have been a nice photo, but the lighting was bad and the picture had a whole crapload of noise. 

LOL YI WEN AND HER LAO BAN NIANG POSE! Even Gabs looks intimidated. 

HURRAY FOR SUMMER FEST 2008!

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.