|
Hi, I'm a lazy ass.
|
Christine. 22. Wants to live a simple and boring life.
Amanda Li Ying Meng Kiat Tonggab Yi Wen Yi Xin May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 April 2012 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
I really got no life now. Saturday, July 12, 2008 @ 12:18 AM
I know I've said this many many many times, BUT I WANT TO GET OUT OF WORKING LIFE PRONTO. 我要回學校上課! Well virtually I'm cut off from my course mates now, but its a relief that I can still meet up with my secondary school friends and the people from Kendo. Meeting up with them always makes me wish that time can just go faster, so that I can meet up with them more. But by that time a lot of them go attachment ah... (-o-) Ever since the start of attachment, I've been feeling sleepy everyday. Too much of computer eh I suppose, and so I slept during Japanese class today AGAIN! And my teacher would be reminding us "JLPT 2 coming! Mogi test next next week!" I intended to go home straight after my classes, but NOTE: LI YING TOLD ME SHE MISSED ME VERY MUCH so I went back to meet them all~♪ Pretty surprised to see Gabriel there because of his achillestendoninjurywhatsitsandsomustrestforonemonth. Anyway I can't really remember what we talked about because of the very big and shocking news Li Ying told me. That one news blocked my memory liao. But I remember Gabriel saying that I'm not as simple as I look. In answer to that, I want to say that Gabriel Tong is not simple also! One who thinks another is not simple is not simple himself, hor? I don't think that I'm complicated la, I just like to think. Without even thinking, I just think. About everything and anything, from what should I eat for lunch later to why the MRT cabins in the morning are so smelly. I suppose I'm used to it la. I ask myself questions, and try to find an answer. I like to observe people around me, why they look like that, what their backgrounds might be like, I like to think about it. When I'm schooling I'm surrounded by thinkers, hardcore thinkers at that, able to conjure up a mahjong paper sized mind map in their heads within a few seconds. The lecturers would always ask us to question ourselves, reason, cause, value, objective, target audience, whatever. It may sound wow and all but I really am quite simple minded in my course, all my concepts and ideas are always very amateur one. In conclusion, I just like to think. ^^V In fact I have a habit of speaking to myself, especially when I'm walking and not listening to my MP3. Anyway, if you guys have the time, answer these questions on your blog, or somewhere I can read. Just purely want to know how you guys look at stuff and think. They're pretty personal questions, so you can just answer any that you feel like answer. 1. What's your best memory in your life? 2. Your favourite word? 3. Your favourite song recently and why? 4. Where and what do you want to be reincarnated as? 5. What makes you go OMG!!! in the opposite sex? 6. Tell me about a happy but ordinary thing that happened to you. 7. Tell me about a something that made you very very happy recently. 8. What's a blog to you? 9. What do you what to do, in the future, or even now? 10. What age do you wish to return to, and why? Thank you! (*^▽^*)o~♪ |