|
Hi, I'm a lazy ass.
|
Christine. 22. Wants to live a simple and boring life.
Amanda Li Ying Meng Kiat Tonggab Yi Wen Yi Xin May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 April 2012 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
肚子不舒服。。。 Monday, July 21, 2008 @ 10:05 PM
Fever yesterday. -_- Saturday was my friend's 21st birthday, and he organised a karaoke party thing at Chinatown and we were all supposed to stay overnight. Of course, its his 21st birthday, and I'll be like the worse baddy around to say no to his invitation, even though karaoke-ing is not my activity in the world. And after so many times of 放飛機 I decided that I couldn't say no again. Even Hui Yuan says that my excuses are getting lamer. The karaoke room was like a FREEZERRRRRR. I was shivering like mad, and H.Y and L.F had to pass me their sweaters to me. I must have looked rather pitiful when everyone was in high spirits while I was curled up shivering from the cold, ahahaha. Attack of the faceless monster!!! OAO The room was booked until 3, and so like youngsters who ran away from home, we went to a hawker centre with stalls still open and Premy remembered I said I wanted beer to warm myself up in the karaoke room just now. And so she ordered a bottle of Heineken. I drank a whole mug. I don't think one'll get drunk just by drinking a mug but still its my first time I've ever drank so much. Maybe a bit too much. I got really sleepy after that. Beer is nothing compared to sake man, it doesn't warm you up and there's no sweet aftertaste. No nice. =/ ![]() Welcome to ghost town A.K.A Chinatown at 5 am. Chinatown in the early morning really very very very quiet. Rubbish is strewn around everywhere, the hot, shocking red in the day and night is replaced by cold white fluorescent lamps. We all laughed at the amount of rubbish stacked beside a "Uniquely Singapore" visitor booth. Poor sweepers man. They are the people who are maintaining Singapore's clean and green image man. I was really sleepy and sian at this time liao, so Premy and I took a taxi home first. I got home at around six plus, took a bath, and went to sleep at around seven plus. Mum woke me up at around 4pm, and I was greeted by aches and sores. A fever developed in evening, and I felt like puking. Must be the freezing karaoke room lor. But say really only I was complaining about the cold. I was thinking that I can skip work today, but need to go doctor take MC waste $. So I went for work today. Damnnnn sian. Well no fever and muscle aches la, but my stomache felt really uncomfortable. Some more I had Nasi Briyani for lunch today, and it was so spicy my whole tongue was like on fire and my nose started to water. Really cannot take spicy stuff leh I. -_- But it was the first time I tried Nasi Briyani. And the stupid client keep change this change that, CANNOT CONFIRM ONE LEH KNS... I want to hoot them leh really. Some more boss still say my layout very stiff. *sniff* I'm trying hard here and you still say until like that. T_T My mum suddenly called me though, in the evening, and asked if I was okay and she cooked dinner tonight, it cheered me up la. My mum rarely calls me unless its something important la, so hahaha I felt quite touched la! Hahaha paiseh! =D BUT...4 MORE WEEKS TO GO!!!! I MUST HANG ON! I MUST YOHHHHH! |