Hi, I'm a lazy ass.

Christine. 22. Wants to live a simple and boring life.




Amanda Li Ying Meng Kiat Tonggab Yi Wen Yi Xin

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 April 2012

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
Why I still prefer public transport. Tuesday, June 17, 2008 @ 9:30 PM
Yes why. Other than it being cheaper than driving a car, the bigger reason would be that you can never see the drama you get from weird commuters. Well today is one of those rare days whereby I actually am not deep in my reading or my Japanese homework or studying for my weekly kanji test. That's because I have a pile of overdue library books waiting to be returned, and so I could only stand and stare at the people lor. 

Well anyway as usual I boarded the train at City Hall, and at around Dhoby Ghaut or something this couple got my attention. A pimply guy with a runny nose and spoke in with a lisp was kissing his girlfriend on the cheek. Well public affection doesn't really irritate me (if fact it turns me on HAHAHAHAHAHA) and I don't really stare at couples who do it either, but he was kissing her very loudly with all the smooching and smacking sound. Tsk. I had to try hard not to roll my eyes at him. Well anyway his girlfriend was playing some games on a handphone and I suppose he's trying to distract her from the game. 

Well the usual 打情罵悄 ensued. Like the guy hugging(OR SHALL I SAY HUMPING) the girlfriend, tickling the girl everywhere, sucking on the girl's arm like a 大便魚 when suddenly he DUG HIS FINGER INTO HIS GF'S PANTS. I could feel my eyeballs turning 180 degrees into the back of my head. The angmoh in front of me look a bit buay tong also. And the thing is, HIS GIRLFRIEND IS PRETTY ONE LOR! I tell you ah, any guy who see this will want to box that guy. I suppose I look like those old women that goes "My god the young people nowadays ah..."

Well anyway, after this couple alighted at Yishun I started looking around at other guys, trying to convince myself that not all guys are like that la. Then I saw one wah, a bit gay one, when he sit hor, must put his fist under his chin one. His complexion is like, whiter than mine also ah. But it's his face that made him look gay la. He has got a girlfriend one. Well anyway I adverted my attention to another group of young secondary boys, a bit ah beng la, but I suppose you can call them "good-looking". My attention slowly moved to this other guy, who looks gay also, staring intently at the ah beng group. He was seated down, legs crossed and a white handbag with a red heart shaped keyring resting on his lap. He had his fist resting on his chin and he was preening like a girl. A bit yucks sia. I kept looking back and forth at the two parties to see if the ah beng group noticed the guy staring so intently at them. 

I couldn't stay long to find out though, because it was my stop and I had to alight. When I went down the stairs, I noticed the gay looking guy in front of me, WITH A GIRLFRIEND! Is it just me or am I one of those old fashioned girls who wouldn't like a guy who looks like a girl? 

And so I thought about this all the way to the Regional Library when I was stopped by this guy who promoting insurance. 

Man: "Hello! May I take some of your time to ask you some questions?"
Me: (Thinking: Ge pi ah confirm ask me want buy something or not one lor) "Yeah sure". =)
Man: "I was just wondering if you do any savings, like how much you set aside a month?"
Me: "Uhh yah, but I don't save regularly."
Man: "Oh! Which branch is that?"
Me: "Er.." *points to the UOB bank behind* "with UOB"
Man: "Oh! Hahahah~ I see, just behind. So are you working now?"
Me: *hesitates a little* "I'm having attachment."
Man: "So that means you're a student."
Me: "Yah right."
Man: "Oh so which school are you attending?"
Me: "NYP"
Man: "Which course?"
Me: "Design. Digital Media Design"
Man: "Ohh I see, so are you aware of how much the bank offers interest yearly?"
Me: "Uhh...I know, very little."

And so there goes, the usual insurance agent talk. Well anyway I don't have $200 monthly to set aside as savings so I rejected him. But anyway he still asked for my name and contact so he could call me if there's any new updates whatsits. I asked for his namecard instead, and again with his mirthless laugh he told me he didn't bring his namecard along. What sia don't trust that I am interested and don't want to waste namecard on me right. I mean professionally always be prepared to give a namecard to people even if they have like 0.0000001% of becoming your client. And so I gave him a fake number ba. Who knows later he sell my info and I get all the junk smses how.  

I think insurance agents are very sad people. They wear masks all day, people dart away like avoiding a sudden downpour upon sighting them, and they get cheated by people like me, but its hard not to suspect people la, especially insurance agents. 

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.