|
Hi, I'm a lazy ass.
|
Christine. 22. Wants to live a simple and boring life.
Amanda Li Ying Meng Kiat Tonggab Yi Wen Yi Xin May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 April 2012 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
Recently brain very dull. Monday, June 9, 2008 @ 11:28 PM
Met up with 38-po and Amanda for dinner at Somserset @ Waraku. Nice ambience, especially with friends. 38-po on that day dressed in a different way sia. Shit man never took a photo. -_- Because she wore long pants OMGSORARE RIGHT. What I had. Looks nice but not as nice as I thought. The broth was a little too thick and very very salty. -_- The serving was really generous as well. One scallop, one prawn, one slice of charsiew. NICEEEE. ![]() Li Ying's meal. Think it should taste better than mine. Well the grass always looks greener on the other side bleh. ![]() Did get to take Panda's share. Her's look nice, but its like you'll get sick of the taste real soon because its all cream + cheese. Too thick. We went Kino after that. 38po look at stuff SUUUUPER SLOW one leh. I described to Amanda that going to asian books section was like sun wu kong go west take script sia. Anyway I did something bad. Today as usual went to work. Today could be quite relaxed when suddenly my boss came to me at 5 and he was like: Boss: "Hey Christie (he still calls me that even though I told him it was Christine. -_-)" sketch out logos for this XXX company. I need to present to them later." Me: (Kao man I just asked HY out to watch Kung Fu Panda and now this?!?!?!?111) "Uhh okay. Sketch only right?" Boss: "Yah. You look at the brochure here about their company. They do XXXX" Me: "Oh okay." *starts cracking* So he came and look at our sketches at 6, then told us to digitised it and I was like "WHA YOU JOKING RIGHT?!?!?" Then he (jokingly) threatened me that he will ask my OIC to dock points off me. T_T And so we chiong a bit, then I cancelled my meet with HY. A bit sad la, but bo bian. But the boss after that treated (albeit forcefully ahahaha) the other intern and I to a nice dinner. The boss is nice la. The people there also nice. I like design also, but I don't want to design for others without anything of me in the design. Don't get it ya? I can't really get it as well. Its all design, but why so different? I've got no idea. |