|
Hi, I'm a lazy ass.
|
Christine. 22. Wants to live a simple and boring life.
Amanda Li Ying Meng Kiat Tonggab Yi Wen Yi Xin May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 April 2012 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
沒钱没钱! Saturday, June 21, 2008 @ 12:54 AM
Title says all. The fees all come pouring in at once, and soon money will be flowing out like my bank account just swallowed a bottle of laxatives...I tell you nothing in life is so coincidental when it comes to spending money. Attachment like that as usual, but this week have to keep looking at pictures that are a bit upsetting for the stomach because I have to do some stuff for some medical event blah blah dunno I not doctor, and my am I glad I am not. They really insist on speaking alien language one leh. I just hope this project chop chop quickly finish (and the next will come. -__-) I want my pay! I won't spend so much at Kino I promise! Anyway Wednesday met up with Yi wen, Amanda, 38po, Gabriel & MK at Waraku. I was looking forward to it because we can all sit down at a nice place and talk cock, so I was pretty motivated at work the whole day. Colleague 1: "Why you today so happy?" Me: "Eh? Got meh?" Colleague 2: "She today got date." If only I got date jiu hao ah! But anyway I kept it ambiguous and just told them I'm meeting my friends later. This time ordered something called Wazen or something. Its nicer than the one I posted a few weeks ago. And the 5 of us ordered the same thing! Only Gabriel extra dunno go order what. Lalala Yi wen looks a bit shocked~Well anyway...I heard from Huiling that an old secondary friend of ours are getting MARRIED!!! Well she probably won't see this blog but I still want to congratulate her and hope that she and her BF (or should I say husband?) will be together always even after every strand of hair on their heads are white already, and be happy~ Man what am I doing sia. What have I done all these years?! 5 more months to my 20th birthday some more! Really ah when such things happen you tend to think of such stuff, like "Ahh should I really be doing what I'm doing now?", like "Ahh what's my dream really?" such stuff, I guess. Thursday met up with Huiling, Keng and a friend of theirs. Ahahahah Huiling told me some stuff about our old secondary school maths teacher. Damn funny AHAHAHHAHAHAH AND HEE HOR AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Causeway point's pasta mania not that bad leh. At least better than the one at Cathay's. But I'll still prefer Cafe Cartel on any day, and I couldn't understand the cashier's English. And she couldn't understand mine. -_-'' Ah I'm feeling very sleepy. Today slept again after my Japanese test. Machiam every week also like that. The only time when I didn't felt sleepy was when I was at Mos Burger. After Amanda left Li Ying and I played a ridiculous game, where by we had to think up of a word after the last word of what the previous player said. I remember 38 had to continue from 錢, and then she said something like: “钱来滚滚” AAHAHHAAHHA I thought that something was super wrong with the sentence, then I remembered that it's 財源滾滾. Wahahahahha somemore she say until so confident. That part then funny ah. Wah really damn sleepy. Good morning everyone. |