|
Hi, I'm a lazy ass.
|
Christine. 22. Wants to live a simple and boring life.
Amanda Li Ying Meng Kiat Tonggab Yi Wen Yi Xin May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 April 2012 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
Getting lost and Attachment Tomorrow! Sunday, May 25, 2008 @ 11:11 PM
If my life is a novel, tomorrow would be a new chapter. I suppose. I CAN'T BELIEVE FYPJ IS OVER! To think that I had fun throughout the three months. I'm so going to miss the whole FYP batch! =( Here are some photos we took on Wednesday. Well I finished my FYPJ on thursday with a presentation, and our group couldn't get to present our whole website to the lecturers. Hope we'll get good grades though, I really did my best in this project, which is saying something because I don't care about schoolwork that much. But I remember I was worried and very tired and my feet hurt from wearing heels on thursday. The FYP group: It started out nicely, with all of us smiling for the camera. ![]() Tan Li Fang wanted to act as though she was "out of the picture", and we were all supposed to be smiling happily without knowing the presence of the "Sadako" behind us. In the end it looked only as though Tan Li Fang has her back turned at us. -_- ![]() Friday saw me going for lunch with two lecturers, Yunyu, Eugene and Ivan at Ben & Jerry's on Dempsey Hill. The place was really nice with a really great ambience. Very nice for a date, very nice food too. =) Here's the only (decent) picture I've captured there. Its a bit hard to get there by bus though (We got there by our lecturer's car). Really very nice place, complete with a fake fireplace. =) After the late lunch I checked out my attachment company, which is at LAVENDER. So far. T.T Well a course mate of mine was finishing her attachment there, so she agreed to meet me at Lavender MRT at first, but she couldn't get to finish her work at 6.30, so she gave me directions to the place. I am someone with a horrible sense of direction, this was the direction she gave me: I: "Hello Jasyln ^^'' I'm now at Hong Wen primary school, how do I proceed?" Jasyln: "You just go to the traffic light, and the place where there's a lot of cars VROOM by one!" I: "???!! Oh okay! ^^ A lot of cars vroom by one ah, ahahahaha! There's a mosque there right?" Jasyln: "Yah, near there. Turn left, then you'll see a foodcourt called XXX(I forgot the name) kitchen!" I: "Okay...turn left right?" Jaslyn: "Yah. =)" I: "Thanks ah, and sorry ah!" Jasyln: "Its okay! ^^ Bye bye!" And there I went going round and round until Jasyln called again. THEN MY BATTERY DIED COMPLETELY! But I continued to go round and round and round for the next forty minutes until I decided to go find public phones. My god it was so hard to find one man. I don't have a phonecard and the only coin one I found wasn't working. -__- So I decided to go back to the MRT station, thinking that there would be a coin one there. If there isn't, I'll go back and ask Jaslyn the directions on MSN. I was so relieved when I found one, and good thing I took note of her number before my battery died because I knew such a thing would happen. And so I met Jaslyn in front of Hong Wen school. The boss came too. I was surprised that he was so young. The two of them then led me to the company. When we reached there, there were two more workers at the front door. The boss told me that they were waiting for me. O.O!!! Oh my god so pai seh. First impression I had to let them wait already orz But anyway, the environment was nice enough. Its interior was nice, modern yet kind of cosy. TOMORROW IS MY FIRST DAY! I HOPE I DON'T DO ANYTHING WRONG WITHIN THIS THREE MONTHS! m(-__-)m *prays to god* |